Saturday, September 02, 2006









Pictured here with one of my favourite men - Eric Bailey. Eric is one of the dynamic speakers that I represent at Coyote. This was taken at the Mission Australia's Gala Dinner at the Shangri La Sydney on 31.8.06. Eric spoke without fee, and even having just lost his father 3 weeks previous.


Why on earth did I create a website selling dog products when I own and operate a professional speakers bureau? Very simple, having one source of income isn't wise. I am asked all the time how did I create the ezine, how did I start affiliate marketing, how did I build all these websites? The answer is - I taught myself. To date I have built www.coyote.com.au www.dinnerdouze.com.au www.poshdogsonline.com www.skmag.com www.feelyounger.com.au I taught myself how to build websites and I invested in a fantastic product to teach myself how to create the ezine A sample of my ezine is here Coyote's Featured Article

So getting back to Poshdogsonline. I was sitting at my desk one night thinking of a good way I could give my mother something to do. She lives in the country and is quite isolated, especially as my 71 year old father is still working as a builder and is out most of the day. Mum loves dogs, so I built a website in less than a day, I then spent a few hours getting my affilate products together, then I advertised in Google adwords. We have ordered some great cards which have a photo of a dog on it and which says "Try sniffing around this site" and when we feel like it, we put some doggy treats in a bag with the card attached and go and hand it out to the local dog owners! They love us - the dogs really love us. My mum now has something to keep her occupied as I certainly don't have time to track sales and correspond with people and we both have an extra income.